March 10th, 2006
May 5th, 2005
|12:58 am - Survey, because it's about my FRIENDS and i LURRRVE them!|
.x: Your Friends :x.
Which friend is the....
.: x craziest- BETH wins this one, pants down. (instead of hands down, for all of you slower people out there)
.: x sweetest- Kasia, she’s too sweet. And damn cute.
.: x prettiest- I think we’re all pretty damn sexy.
.: x smartest- Kasia, or maybe Jonlove.
.: x girly- Jessi. 70 pairs of underwear in order to match all of her clothes? Yeah. I know. Or MOJO. She’s such a girl.
.: x easiest to be grossed out- Mary Jo
.: x blondest- Mary Jo gets the award for this one as well.
.: x honest- WITH ME? Amanda. We tell each other even the most personal things in the world
.: x trustworthy- Koller and Jonny
.: x sporty- hahahaha. Do you guys know what sports are?
.: x animal lover- Jessi Gimbel. Like no other.
.: x computer genius- Dominik.
.: x xanga nerd- Amanda = xanga. Rachel = LJ
.: x funniest- I have the best times with Koller, hahahaha. MUMBO JUMBO ROLLY CHUBBO!
.: x drama person- Dingle Dolan. He’s a drama queen. He loves the drama.
.: x band person- Dingle yet again.
.: x person that always gets their homework done- JON. Because he’s a nerd like that.
.: x flirtiest- I personally think I win this award. I’m such a flirt. Men, women, whatever.
About your friends and past friends...
.: x which friend have you known the longest? Hmm… it’s gotta be Amanda. from way back when…
.: x which friend have you known the least? JONNY
: x who was your first best friend? LMFAO umm. Lisa. I know, shoot me in the head.
.: x is he/she still your friend? HHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH EW.
.: x which friend do you miss the most? Um HELLO!? I LOVE YOU RACHEL GRACE.
.: x has one of your best friends ever moved away? Well Naperville really isn’t that far…
.: x who has the most classes with you? No one. I have all my classes by myself. Stupid poetry.
.: x pick one friend and tell one of your memories…
FOR MY LADIES:
RACHEL: The trip to get steak in Naperville and 15 minutes of wiping our faces as a sign to tell the other one that we had food on our face, but neither of us did.
AMANDA: LESBIAN PORN?! HELL YES!!!!!!!!!
BETH: “This song sucks. I hate it. IT REMINDS ME OF YOU.”
Which one of your buds is most likely to....
.: x be a teacher? I really can’t imagine any of them, but if I had to choose, it would be Jon.
.: x become a computer person? …
.: x become a stay at home mom? AMANDA.
.: x live life on the wild side? Rachel, she’s gonna travel all around the world and have crazy in lust sex with men from all different countries.
.: x travel all over the world? Ha.
.: x become famous? It’d be a nice wish for everyone…
.: x fall in love before 20? Well let’s see… no, no. I WIN.
.: x become a sports star? Nope.
.: x not go to college? Too late for that question.
.: x get married twice? I wish that upon no one. DOWN WITH DIVORCE.
.: x have 4 kids? Well I’m having 3.5, Amanda would as well.
.: x become a telemarketer? Isn’t Rachel kind of one right now?
.: x be your best friend throughout your whole life? F5 LOVE
.: x be at home doing nothing but eating and watching tv? Amanda. I’m sure taco bell will deliver in the future, then we’ll never see her
.: x be a serious business person? Rachel. I hope so.
.: x copy and paste this survey on their xanga? Well koller is doing it as we speak, Amanda did it. So I’ll say BETH just for kicks.
.: x become someone with a job that helps people? Beth, Amanda, me.
.: x end up on road rules or real world? BETH. Because she’s reality TV CRAZZZZZZZY.
Not in the mood to update right now... check back soon though
oh yeah: J5Gimby: you are perfect (had to add that in)
ok good day.
Current Mood: loved
Current Music: As I Lay Me Down - Sophie B. Hawkins
May 2nd, 2005
- so nothing has really changed much in the last three days or so… hope that you all are excited about MAY, b/c that means it’s almost time to get out of school and enjoy some nice weather. Don’t you all just want to do nothing and lay around without any homework and nauseating tests and exams? I DO! I CRAVE SUMMER and I just really want to BE so bad. Ugh. 12 days left. three days of classes, 5 more finals and I’m out. 2 more papers to finish up and I’m done with homework pretty much. AWESOME. Don’t know how the grades are going to end up this semester, but I’ve kind of lost all of my motivation for learning and school by this point. Heck, I was done with classes and school when my books got stolen. After that moment, everything just kind of went downhill for me and school. My motivation for learning needs to come back for just two more weeks and I think I’ll end up alright in the end. Let’s read on shall we?
Friday, April 29th
- so I stayed up all night trying to get my history paper done and basically, I was sooooo sick the next morning that I couldn’t even get my ass to school to hand it in. awesome right? What a waste of a night. I could have just not done the paper at all on Friday night and not go to class. Same damn thing. UGH.
- So then after sleeping the day away, I woke up and went to work at like 445. I was on the floor and didn’t have any tables, just had to float and watch over Anthony, dayna, and ozzie. What a blah night indeed. But whatever, I got some hours in and it wasn’t that hard at all. Just had to go to work and watch them, make sure they had everything under control and talk with eddie. GLORIOUS night. Oh yeah and then I just hung out with Amanda and beth in the kids room… that was it, the whole night. We played some monopoly and watched after jack and fritz. Oh those two boys. What a funny duo.
- after work, the three of us went to sally’s and got some food to inhale. On the way there, some guy was shouting at me through his window, so to be nice about it, I just opened my window and talked back. “hey baby, can I have your number? My name is MOE, can I have your name? blablalbabalbalbalai’mreallyreallyhornyandcan’tgetarealdate,soi’mgoingtotryandpikyouupbyshoutingatyououtmywindow!!!!” slipped on the fake engagement ring and flashed it his way and he was gone. Anyway… I hadn’t really eaten anything all day due to throwing up and being just really really sick. So I ate some fries, and a little bit of soup. Half a sandwich. Very interesting. The three of us went on our separate ways… and I went home to talk online for a little and go to bed. End of Friday.
Saturday, April 30th
- today I had to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to get to work. Ok. So I get to work and I have all new students for this term. So I’m sitting on the floor ready to get my new students and see who they are and everything. Taking attendance. La la la. And what’s this?! I have all new students, cept one, max, but! I now have a class full of 3 and 4 year old BOYS. The WHOLE class!? I have an all boy class?!???! Are they crazy? Do they really expect me to play babysitter and coach to a bunch of 3 year old squirrels at 9am? AHHHHH!!! I was soooo excited to get new kids in my Saturday 930 class, but NOW!? UGH!!!! Now I dread the Saturday morning class even more.
- so I go on to my next class… and what’s this?!! NO WAY?! AN ALL GIRL CLASS!!!!??? Hahahahaha what did they do to me this term? First an all boy 3&4 year old class, then an all girl 4&5 year old class. Hahahaha this is going to be a trip and a half. Eegah.
- after my 1130, which basically stayed the same with some new cute faces… I went home after getting my oil changed for the first time with the new car. Yes, I know, yell at me.. it’s bad for the car la la la, whatever! I did it alright? Then I got the whole inside of the car cleaned out. Took me about 3 hours or so to do the whole thing, but man does she look nice. Very happy with that decision to spend the day vacuuming, dusting, washing, and windexing. YAY! Clean car = happiness.
- went to work which was a waste of time. All I did was cocktail for a bunch of people. Got done at 830 and hung out with beth and Amanda for like… 3 hours or so w/o being punched in and getting paid. POOP. But if I had gone home, then I would have done nothing and slept anyway. So at least this way I was with my friends… yeah I love them!
- after waiting patiently for beth’s party to disappear, we left the club and picked up pizza and a movie on the way back to my house. From then on it was spanglish and extra extra cheesy pizza. TWAS GOOD INDEED. Beth left right after the movie and Amanda slept over… that night was TERRIBLE… but I’ll put it under may 1st b/c it was early early early morningtime…
Sunday, May 1st
- so starting at like 8pm and going to 4am, then a short break… and then again from 7am to 930am… I got about 30 nonstop phone calls from Rodney. UGH. I really don’t want to explain how terrible that was, considering beth left around 2am and I didn’t get to sleep ‘til about 230/3, and then to get nonstop AM phone calls! OMG. I wanted to die. Amanda did the smart thing and took the basement phone apart and got some rest, whereas I held the house phone all night and constantly clicked on and off, answering and hanging up, for about 3 hours straight. I couldn’t unplug the house phone in case of someone else calling and I had already turned off the cell phone. UGH. What a craptacular night of sleep that was…
- so Sunday morning I went to work feeling like shit. So eric, my buddy from work, took my classes and I took desk for him. Still got my hours and I didn’t have to run around in case I was going to spew all over the place. I love eric now forever. Not only b/c he’s beautiful and impossible not to stare at, but now I know that he actually does have a heart. Wooo…
- I left work a little early and headed home to get ready to go to Milwaukee for the rest of the day. I was dead tired but managed to get there in one piece and really really fast. Haha I laugh at my driving speed. I’m a speed demon. AND, I looked cute. Jeans, long sleeved brown shirt, awesome tan tinted glasses and curly hair. HELL YES.
- aww, I love jon’s grandparents. They’re too cute. AWWWWWWW. And HIS MOM AND DAD!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I love his family. So much. And him. So much. And their animals. So much. Yay for the gimbel clan!
- well, when I got there, we headed over to meet his grandparents and then came back to his house to watch some television and basically hang out all day. Yay, relaxation and with jonathan and family! WOOOO HOOO!! So anyway, we had some awesome dinner not too long after and it was amazing b/c I was starving and it was just amazing. Yes amazing.
- then I was laying next to jon and I did what I do when I’m laying with jon. I fell asleep for an hour or so. b/c I have no control over falling asleep, it just happens. He has this magical touch and I just… ::zzzzzzz::snore::zzzzzzz::snore:: hahahaha. I’m sorry for falling asleep while visiting, I was dead tired due to early morning work and nonstop phone calls. Sorry for snoring on you again. But I’m cute, so it shouldn’t matter.
- anyhoo.. we left to go back home around 830 and got home around 930ish. La la la, came home after dropping jonny and davey off at LUC and worked on my paper. Then went to bed at like 12 and woke up to jon’s voice again at 3am. Worked on my paper all the morning long… and then left to go to school this morning at like 1030…
TODAY, Monday, May 2nd
- yeah whatever. Went to school. Didn’t go to ANY of my classes. Hung out with jonny and now it’s NOW. YIPPIDEE!
- so I have to get goin’ with mother’s day and the rest of these two weeks. Nothing else is really going on besides the fact that I have work everyday and I crave summer like BAD. But I think I already explained all that.
GOTTA GET GOIN’. HOMEWORK AND DINNER AND BUMMIN’ AND STUFF!
Have a GOOD DAY.
Current Mood: giggly
Current Music: Eye To Eye - A Goofy Movie
April 28th, 2005
|02:19 pm - time for a REAL update...|
- la la la.
- WOW. that last entry sure was a DEPRESSING ONE. ::whew:: sorry ya'll.! just got me at a bad point. let's try and be a little more positive... ALRIGHT?
- sooooo... only like 2 more weeks and a day 'til school is over and all! YIPPEEEEEE! who's excited? ::OOH OOH I AM! PICK ME!:: until then i have only three class days left, a huge paper due tomorrow, one due on monday, a quiz, and 5 exams. (i think that's it?) anyhoo.. i can't wait, b/c then i get to just lay around and BE for more time than not. wow. i can't wait until it's summer. i crave it more than i ever have before.
- so i'll try and start updating this thing as i did in the past, but we'll see how that goes...
SUNDAY, APRIL 24th
- Jon had to meet the family today. ‘twas a fun time I think… anyhoo…I went to work from 9:30-12:30 and I don’t really remember what happened at work. Cept I love my second class. They are the cutest little kids you have ever seen. You just want to take them all home and play with them all day. CUTE KIDS. 3 and 4 year olds. Aww.
- then I drove straight to LUC and we just hung out there for a while, doing whatever it is that we do at LUC and around 330ish we headed back to my house. From there on out, we unloaded the groceries that mama bought and he charmed her the whole time, and she yelled at me, and it was a great time by all. For some reason my momma likes to yell at me when I have friends over. I don’t know what that is… anyhow…
- TRAMPOLINE. We set up the tramp now, so anyone who needs a trampoline fix, come and get it! But only if I like you of course… ahem… then we jumped b/c if you put up a trampoline, you MUST jump. It’s a rule.
- by the time that was done with, dinner was about ready. STEAKS. My mom made about 13 steaks on the grill, hamburgers for the lil’ uns, salad, french fries, and mixed veggies. OH MAN. We FEASTED. All throughout dinner, my cousins were nutso. Holly took too big of a bite and started to choke on her food. Lucas and dean never keep their hands off of each other. And oh yeah.. I cracked a joke and made my mother choke, on a pea. Hahaha. Sorry. I was laughing at her. I’m just too funny, what can I say?
- jon had to deal with my nutsy family and their crazy stories and questions all night. If you have ever hung out with my family for about 3 hours, you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about… we never stop talking and it’s always about NOTHING. It has nothing to do with anything. We’re retarded like that, but I think he did a-okay. Good job jon. You won my family’s heart.
- soooooooo then we just chilled out and talked some more after dinner was all over and the kids were gone. My momma wanted to play some GOOP so we dished out the cards and played .5 of a game, until jon told his bat story and the story about his car… only the scariest moment of his life. Hahaha. What a retardo. I’d have to say that he wasn’t too bad at playing GOOP. My family and I are intimidating when it comes to GOOP, but he handled it pretty well I think.
- we didn’t get to bed until about 230ish. Jon had to read and I was forced to sleep in my own bed as my brother hogged the basement all night… jon was on the couch in the living room. Sorry about that. Not the most comfortable place in the world.
- UP AT 6:45am to drive to school.. UGH.
MONDAY, APRIL 25th
- I really don’t remember what happened at all on Monday…. OH YES. So I woke up at 6:45 because jon ripped me out of bed. And yes, he RIPPED, literally. PULLED ME OUT OF BED. Ass. Oh well… but MAN was I a cranky beast on Monday morning. Sheesh. We started to drive to school at 7:15 and happened to get there by around 7:45, 8:00… 45 minutes earlier than expected. I was soooooooooo tired so I passed out in his bed while he showered and stuff. I don’t remember anything until he woke me up to get my ass to class at 920. after that, I wanted nothing to do with him. He woke me up TWICE in ONE morning… the first time to drive, the second time to go to class. POOP on you jon… so I got all mad and went to psych.
- the fun starts here: basically when I have a lack of sleep, I get violently ill to my stomach and can’t control anything. I basically get nauseous and dizzy and stuff. So I threw up once during psych class, and once after class. (both in the bathroom, don’t worry). And then once after BIO. “HELL IF I’M GOING TO ANTHRO!” was what I thought at about that time. Instead I just went to my car and slept from 1115 – 230ish, where I decided to get my ass up and go to poetry.
- After that, I had forgiven jon b/c I can’t stay mad at him really… and hung out with him unti about 8 when he went to play his Frisbee game and I went home. That was Monday.
TUESDAY, APRIL 26th
- I slept until I had to go to work at 1:30. basically woke up at 12ish. Made a quick run to office max and the store, and then headed to work at like 1:30. got to work at 1:36. hahaha 6 minutes to get my ass downtown. Oh me. Worked all the rest of the night until 8. and then headed back home.
- went clothes shopping and bought some new kickass underwear and a new shirt. Which I must say is quite pretty. I got compliments on Wednesday from all. Yes yes I did. It’s PINK and I wore my coolass pink hat. Also, now that my hair is all short and stuff, it curls right up in little curly cues. Fun stuff.
- went home at around 9ish and hung out with momma. Ate dinner and did a lot of nothing online….actually, I got really pissed about myself and depressed. (See the last entry.)
- went to bed b/c I was in such a bad mood. Poop on myself.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27th
- for some reason, and I had no excuse this time, I didn’t get up to go to class. I don’t know why not, I just didn’t make it to psych and bio. I was however, all ready to go to anthro when I was pulled out of the shower and forced by my mother to talk to Rodney on the phone, who basically just went off on one of his “I love you, but you’re basically a bitch” tangents… and AH! All I wanted was a nice 20 minute shower… I started it for 3 mintues, and was pulled out… and had to get back into the shower after drying off, and finish it up.. the whole shower time took about an hour and 15 minutes including the phone call. GRRRRR.
- so I got to school too late to go to anthro and basically call jon and tell him, so I go over there and spend the rest of my anthro time and his history time just being all lovey and stuff. Twas cute.
- I decided that yeah, I should go to history and packed up and left. Went to history, ditched poetry… teased the crap outta jon and then went to work. Haha. Oh me.
- work was alright. I had two tables. One with mrs. Mcleod and friend and the other was a late table… McCarthy maybe? I don’t know… anyhow, it was alright. Ruben asked me out again, and I had some good conversations with Dayna about men and life and school and whatnot. Danny is a punk and Miguel won’t leave Dayna alone. We have tomato soup this week, which means I get to steal some… and yeah, it was work. I think that Oswaldo got or is going to be fired, and I love eddie, our new floor manager. We now have this new request off journal instead of writing it down on the index cards. SOOOOOOO much easier than before. Damn… makes audra look like a retardo. YAY EDDIE!
- i needed some more lovin' so i went back to LUC to be with jonathan again... i'll stop there... and then headed back home at 12. we took these pictures:
and this one...
b/c we're just so damn cute !!
Thursday, April 28th
- today I just plan on staying on my computer until 3, then going to work until 730 and coming home to write my poopy history paper that is due tomorrow. Yeah. This morning wasn’t that exciting. Woke up and ate and played with the dog.. and now I’m doing this. Awesome.
- For the rest of the week it’s basically school tomorrow (Friday) all day, then off to the GVC. Possible horror movie?? Anyone please?? ANYONE!? And then work Saturday morning and night.. and some more work on Sunday morning. As for the Sunday afternoon. Well, it’s still up in the air. Maybe some woodfield, probably some homework. DEFINITELY NOT some jonathan. Haha. Oh man.
- HELLO AMANDA! I know you’re reading this right now, so HELLO! You’ve been waiting for this update for about half an hour now, and well… HELLO! Hahaha you and I are just so honest. And lesbian porn IS a turnon. The biggest turnon of life.
- I’m trying to make this entry as long as possible… so I picked my classes for next fall already and here they are in case you’re interested…
HISTORY 201, PHILOSOPHY of Logic, Theatre 101, (HAHAHAHA oh god) SPANISH 250, BIO 101 LAB, and COLLEGE ALGEBRA ::barf:: boo on school!!!!!!!!! I HATE THEE LOYOLA!!!!!
- I LOVE JONATHAN GIMBEL. He’s a stud. And he’s gonna give me some twins in the future… b/c well, he’s a stud. And we’re going to live in ILLINOIS, b/c well, I said so. SO THERE.
- Umm.. I love koller and I love that she loves Derek and she told me a secret and I laugh at it… and I sure hope it comes true. B/c I’m mean like that. Hahaha OH GOD. ::crosses fingers::
oh yeah, and ::steals kollers shit proof clothing, puts it on, and shits on koller while she’s unexpecting of the attack:: GOOD DAY.
- and a big THANK YOU to bethski for the awesome text message this morning. I love you and miss you as well.
- hot pocket subs are gooooooooooooooooood. Glad mah momma bought these. SO GOOD.
- and wow, I just spent about an hour doing this entry… three log-offs later and I’m still going at it. Thank god I wrote it in word. I really should be doing my history though. Oh well… poop on history.
And on you.
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
April 26th, 2005
|10:27 pm - Another Depressing Entry...|
so not much is going on right now besides lots of work and lots of final school junk i have to do. i'm sooo excited for the summer, i dont think i've ever been as excited as i am this year. i hate school always, but for some reason, my hatred has reached a new height. i just want to be able to do whatever i want all the time and not have to worry about handing anything in or time limits and whatnot. when did i become so irresponsible and lazy? it kind of freaks me out sometimes how much i don't do anything i'm supposed to. as i get older, i get worse. i used to be this awesome, straight-A student with everything going for me, and now i'm just a lump of nothing that doesn't ever want to do ANYTHING. and i'm not joking. i really have no motivation for anything. i don't want to go to school, i gave up on homework a long time ago, my grades are pretty much failing for every class that i'm in, i'm always late or making up excuses to not go to work, and i just want to sleep all day. i think that depression is taking over and i just need to sleep away my life. that would be awesome...
anyhoo... 5 more class days and i'm done with LUC for the year. i'm so happy that it flew by so fast, b/c another month more and i'm going to die. i just hate it so much there... nothing there is worth it, cept my boys of course, and i wish i could just be in the future and done with all this crap. hell, i want to be done forever. just hand me over the house and children and be done with it.
also, everything in my life, as i stated before, is going downhill. my grades. my ability to even keep up in school, my motivation to go to work, my attitude towards life in general... EVERYTHING. i'm a lump. a giant, LARGE, lump of nothing.
and when did i become so LARGE? and yes, by LARGE, i mean overwhelmingly fat and gross. i need to lose 50 pounds or so. then i'll MAYBE be happy with who i am at that point. probably not, but maybe. years of verbal abuse doesn't just go away with 50 pounds. heh, i wish.
i think i have some sort of mood disorder. i need therapy or medication or something.
Current Mood: depressed
Current Music: My All - Mariah Carey
April 9th, 2005
|02:35 pm - UGH. so upset...|
Scorpio. I think it defines me perfectly.
2. SiNGLE OR TAKEn?
Very Very Taken
3. iN LoVe?
4. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SERIOUSLY HURT BY A PERSON YOU LOVEd?
5. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR REASON iF YOU TURNED SUiCiDAL?
? There could be many things that would lead me in that direction...
6. iS SUiCiDE REALLY KiLLiNG YOURSELf?
7. COUNTRY OR CLASSiC?
COuntRy, i'M all about the south and their music.
8. PREFER CUTE/iDiOT OR SMART/UGLY?
Smart/Ugly - I usually date the funny looking guys anyway.
9. ARE YOU iN A STABLE RELATiONSHiP WiTH YOUR BF/GF?
Definitely. He treats me like a princess.
10. YOU`D EXPECT A TEXT MESSAGE USUALLY FROM:
Amanda or Beth usually
11. HAVE A BEST FRiEND THAT iS iN THE OPPOSiTE GENDER?
JG's Not only mah Man, But My BEst Friend. - DaVey is gettin' up there on the BF list
12. WHAT DO YOU LiKE DOiNG WHEN YOU`RE DEPRESSED?
I'm quiet and I LIke TO sleeP awaY my PrOBleMs
13. CHEERFUL OR BORiNG?
14. DESCRiBE A PERFECT DATE?
ANyThing As LOng As tHE guY isN'T a ToTaL DOUCHEBAG
15. EVER WONDERED WHY NOBODY KNOWS WHY THE SKY iS BLUE?
The sky is blue b/c of the water molecules in the air, the sun's light reflects through them in a way that makes the sky blue. DUMBASSES.
16. EVER BEEN HURT BY LOVE?
YES. i thought i was going to die.
17. WiLL YOU EVER MAKE THE SAME MiSTAKE AGAiN? WITH LOVE???
18. EVER HATED ANYONE LiKE HELL?
Yes. I've HAted Before.
19. DO YOU DO ANYTHiNG WHEN A PERSON BREAKS UP WiTH YOU AFTER ONE DAY? LaST tiMe thAT HAppENed, I laughed. pretty hard actually.
20. GiVE ONE WORD THAT BEST DESCRiBES WHAT YOU`RE FEEL RIGHT NOW?
21. DO YOU BELiEVE iN YOURSELF?
DepENds On what We're Talking ABOut.
22. EVER PHYSiCALLY HURT YOURSELF?
23. EVER VERBALLY HURT YOURSELF?
24. MOTTO iN LiFE:
It Can AlWAYs Be Worse...
25. HAVE YOU EVER DOUBTED THAT SOMETiMES
26. HAVE YOU EVER HAD FEELiNGS ABOUT A FRiEND FROM THE OPPOSiTE GENDER?
27. iF YES, WHAT DiD YOU DO ABOUT iT?
I Tell IT lIKE it IS.
28. iS FAME & MONEY THE MOST iMPORTANT THiNGS iN YOUR LiFE?
29. DO YOU MAKE ANY MOVEMENTS OR SOUNDS WHEN YOU`RE SLEEPiNG?
I'm FIGITy, and I guess I breatHE HeaVILy.
30. ARE YOU DiFFiCULT TO WAKE UP?
um YEs. VERY.
31. HOW OFTEN DO YOU SLEEP?
EvERY niGHt ABoUt 4-6 HouRs
PLEASE KEEP THE TiTLE OF THiS
SURVEY "31 THiNGS ABOUT ME"
I'm in a really bad bad mood. that's all i have to say.
Current Mood: gloomy
Current Music: Celine Dion - To Love You More
April 3rd, 2005
|06:27 pm - procrastination. i'm queen.|
humdinger. fun word. so is twang. say it out loud and it'll make you smile... TWANG. oh yeah and try saying POLISH SAUSAGE SANDWICH 5x fast, it's quite tricky, believe me.
i just drank a whole 64 oz bottle of grape juice, man do i have to pizzle!
we had salmon for dinner. i was truely in heaven.
random entry, this i know, but it's hard for me to write about anything that's real when there is no survey involved. i'm an online survey addict. heck, i'm an online addict. i do have an illness... my mom is right.
ILLINI are kickin' ass. they better win tomorrow, because well... they just better. FINAL 2! hell yes.
i did some laundry today. also a reason to be in heaven. i knew it before that i wear a shcrap load of blue clothes, but wow. to do three loads of just blue and gray clothing? there's something very wrong with that... i must have a blue clothing illness as well. hah. and my font is blue, with a blue background, blue cell phone, blue car, sheets and blankets on my bed are blue, i have two pair of blue shoes... but don't get yourself mixed up, because my favorite color is GREEN. or so i thought.
"All that she wants.. is another baby!" la la la... that's what i'm listening to right now. when i clicked on the thing to pick the CD and everything, there was a whole long list of Ace of Base CDs out. crazy. this one was released in 1993, when i was really cool and AOB was the in thing... but seriously, they just released a CD in 2003. i didn't even know they were all still alive... AOB wins my heart.
my stomach kinda hurts now. i think it's a combination of too much salmon and the holding in of the pizzle while i finsh up this entry. grape juice must pass right through or something.
to whoever is reading this: when i think about you, i barf a little.
i didn't mean that, i just want to see if anyone reads this. probably not, and i can see why. it's a whole lotta nothing.
alright for a true update: i bombed my poetry test on friday. great job nemeth... way to fail a poetry test. POETRY. ugh. what was i thinking? i deserve it though, i'm taking all the consequences that come with not ever going to class. yeah, i deserve that. - i have three more exams on friday and one the monday after that. shcrap. it's gonna suck royaly. i should probably be studying as we speak, but instead i'll just keep reminding you that i have to pizzle instead.... la la la, i want summertime to come = only 18 more days of school! HOO HAA! umm... i have a paper due in a couple of weeks, a paper due tomorrow, and tons of other school yahoo i have to do. i want summer so bad. ::cries a little::.
we (beth, amanda, and I) started work again on april 1st. it's the same. but there is no one around yet. so it's soooooo boring and slow right now. i actually like when things pick up at the club, b/c then i actually have to move, instead of just stand there and play games with the bartender and talk about a whole lotta nothing with my boss and co-servers. i love everyone, but gah, how boring the GVC can be.
i have a gymnastics meet next sunday. i'm nervous for my girls, but pumped to be the coach... how cool. i get to motivate and be all in the background and stuff and learn all the coachy things to do at a meet. and i get to work side by side with mike, who was my coach for 10 years. SOOO COOL! i love it, i love it a lot.
my boy is a stud. he knows this... but i'll just remind you all of this.
he got me flowers today. from the loyola freshmen thingy... free, but still... flowers. i'll take 'em!
random fact - my favorite flowers are white roses. let's really see who reads these things...
alrighty, time for some homework... or making out... or doing a whole lotta nothing... or... um. sleep?
good day pignuts.
Current Mood: loved
Current Music: Ace of Base - All That She Wants
March 26th, 2005
|07:29 pm - i had to add a title just because it annoys me when i don't have one...|
YEAH. who's bored?
PICK ME!!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH PICK ME!!!!!!!!
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
3. Cucker, Pignut, Dingle… you know, the usual
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. my eyes
2. my willingness to try new things
3. I think I’m a pretty hard worker
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I fall in love too easily and I need a boyfriend in order to be confident about myself
2. the way I act when I get upset about something
3. I procrastinate like no other. I’m queen.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Dingle Dolan’s morning picture faces
2. being downtown in the city when it’s late
3. DEEP WATER. Ack!
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS: (aside from the obvious)
2. some type of techno song
3. I have to talk to each of my FRITZIES at least once during the day
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (at the moment):
1. Groove Coverage
3. Goo Goo Dolls
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment):
1. Bad Boy - Cascada
2. Crazy in Love - Eminem
3. Fade To Black – Metallica (yeah, I know… what????)
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. skinny dipping
2. different types of sushi
3. diving. Ugh.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. I need someone who can talk… he’s gotta keep convo like no other
2. someone willing to spend a crap load of time with me
3. someone a lot like me
TWO TRUTHS AND TWO LIES: (no particular order)
1. I scratch my butt when I wake up in the morning
2. I brush my teeth in the shower
3. I love it when FRAN strips down naked for all of us
4. I’m very materialistic
(haha can you tell which ones are the truth and which ones are lies?)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
2. PERSONALITY – gotta be mannerly and nice like crazy
3. gotta be bigger than me, so he can just wrap around me
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. DRAW, ugh I’m so not an artist
2. DIVE. Yeah I really can’t. that’s why I need to try it
3. parallel park. Hahahaha OMG. I’m TERRIBLE
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. playin’ any sport… mainly SB and Gymnastics
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. kiss Jon
2. eat some Caesar salad
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. P.E. Teacher
2. Physical Therapist
3. BUM. Living off my filthy rich husband
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Greece < yes yes I do.
THREE KID'S NAMES:
3. Daggert – I don’t know, I really like it though.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Sky Dive
2. Meet my dad. (whoa. even typing it felt weird)
3. Become Karaokee Queen of the World
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I’m all about the DONG
2. I really love to gossip
3. I flirt like crazy
THREE CRUSHES (current or past):
let’s be weird about this one…
2. Jeff Winter – another online love
3. and Jamp
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY 3 INTERNET MEN! ::big cheesy grin::
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY NOW:
1. Dingle Dolan
2. I’m still waiting on ADDISON
3. & SUSAN
alrighty, i'm out for now...
Current Mood: energetic
Current Music: Bad Boy - Cascada
March 15th, 2005
|07:23 pm - wow. SICKY!!|
so i hate to be a big weeny whiner, but my throat hurts and i'm sick,
my ID from school is lost and cannot be found right now, my cell phone
was turned off all day today, i have to work like a madwoman, koller
goes home in a few days, and BLEH.
i know that i may seem like a bitcher, but come on now, give me a second to vent just a little... geesh.
jon, mah boytoy, is a stud.. check this out:
hell yeah! sexy beast yeah he is.
anyway, i gotta get back to being sick and everything, so buhbye, and until next time...
Current Mood: sick
Current Music: 7 Years & 50 Days - Groove Coverage
March 11th, 2005
|05:25 pm - YAY SPRING BREAK.. being over!!!!!!!!!!|
1. First best friend: i actually think it was lisa
2. First love: Dean
3. First real kiss: Dean
4. First screen name: Flipzgirl4
5. First pet: my birdie SUNNY
1. Last kiss: JG
2. Last good cry: February 7th
3. Last beverage drank: Diet Coke with Lime
4. Last food consumed: Gyros
5. Last crush: JG
6. Last phone call: um JG
1. Best Friend? FRITZIES, Rodney, JG
2. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend: Yes
1. Where are your favorite places to shop: Gadzooks, Forever 21, Discovery
2. Favorite item of clothing: Pants
1. Do you do drugs: Nope
2. What kind of shampoo do you use: Head and Shoulders
3. What are you most scared of: Dying, knives, heights, being eaten alive by bugs.
1. Colors: Green, Blue, Orange
2. Foods: Mac & Cheese, Spaghetti Os, and STEAK.
3. Subject in school: This semester - Psychology
4. Animals: DOGS
5. Sports: Softball, Gymnastics, XTREME SPORTS
6. Movie: Sixth Sense, Butterfly Effect, AM PIE 1-3, Kill Bill 1-2, The Sweetest Thing
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Given anyone a bath: Yeah. Baby cousins and stuff
2. Smoked: NOPE
3. Made yourself throw-up: Yes, for sickness purposes
4. Skinny dipped: I WANT TO SOO BAD.
5. Been in love: Yessum
6. Punker: HAVE I EVER PUNKER? is that a valid question?
7. Blonde: NO.
8. Asian: what is that supposed to mean? hahaa weird survey
9. White kid: i'm not sure what i'm supposed to think right now
1. Clothes: ghetto pants, white work tanktop, navy sweatshirt, VS undies, Navy Sports bra, blue sketchers.
2. Music: DJ Sammy - California Dreamin'
3. Make-up: none right now.
4. IMs: JG and Davey D.
2. Hugged: Mike, my co-coach from work
3. Imed: JG.
4. Last person who slept at your house: Dave? hahah for forever!
5. Last persons house you slept at: oh god. umm... koller's mom's?
1. In the morning I am: extremely whiny and grunty.
2. Love is: impossible to describe.
3. I dream about: THE FUTURE.
Ten years ago, I
1. was dating DEAN
2. began hating LISA
3. I was in the fourth grade
Five years ago, I:
1. was writing CO2000 notables for the yearbook
2. was playing some kind of Leigh School sport and probably on POMS for BBall season
3. was still hotter than lisa.
Yesterday , I:
1. didn't go to bed until 445am
2. worked my ass off at the gym from 9-730
3. had some kickass cheesecake from the cheesecake factory
1. am dead to the world
2. actually believe i look super cute
3. fell asleep outside my work in my car and got seen, then yelled at for it
1. get to see JG alllll day long
2. GET TO CLUB WITH MAH SISTERS
3. am gonna be SOOO happy
A - age : 19
B - Band listening to: Basement Jaxx (they aren't a band, but it's what's on)
C - Crush: JG
D - Dad's name: Antonio - Tony
E - easiest person to talk to: any of the FRITZIES, JG, davey
F - favorite band at the moment : LP
G - gummy bears or gummy worms : bears, the tiny ones
H - hometown: Norridge
I - instruments u can play: Oboe, some piano
K kids: not right now. 3.5 in my future though
L - longest car ride ever: from Norridge to California
M - mom's name : Debbie
N - number of siblings : 1 brother. 3 sisters
O - one wish : Happiness in whatever i do.
P - pet peeve[s] : repetitive noises, tags that stick out of the back of people's shirts, slow walkers
Q - favorite quote: GOOD DAY
R - biggest rival: LISA OPPEDISANO
S - song you sang last : "All that she wants" = Ace of Base (rock my world)
T - time you wake up : um normally.. 730. if i could, 11
U - unknown fact about me : unknown. shit. um... when i was a little girl, the only way to fall asleep for me was sucking on the middle and ring fingers on my left hand.
V - vegetable you hate : Celery
W - worst habit(s): i'm a nail biter, and a joint cracker.
X - x-rays you've had : ankle, elbow
Y - yummy food : Mexican and just MEAT in general
Z - zodiac sign : SCORPIO
OK. I'M PUMPED FOR TONIGHT and TOMORROW NIGHT and THE NEXT TWO WEEKS! EEEEEEEEEEE... here's why:
1. Kollerbear comes in today and i get to see her in less than 4 hours. EEEE! i love my kollerbear.
2. We are going CLUBBING tomorrow night. i can't wait, b/c i'm in need of a clubbing fix.
3. i get to see jon and davey all day tomorrow and they're joining my family for dinner. HELLS YEAH!
4. it's koller, then beth and amanda's SBs. BETH HAS THE HOUSE TO HERSELF FOR A WEEK! i'm never coming home. to LUC, to LAG, then beths... and repeat.
5. no tests comin' up b/c i just took all my SB exams! YESS
6. RK is comin' to school with me one day next week. will hopefully make one of my days at LUC a LITTLE enjoyable.
7. i get to see him everyday now that SB is over.
8. i might get some actual sleep and become a day person again. b/c well.. being up at 5am is not cool when there is no one to be up with you.
9. SUMMER IS LESS THAN 3 months away! i can smell it!
and 10. i'm just in the best mood and i hope that this lasts.
i need to get some rest and sleep and say hi to my grams and grumps. they finally came home from the south. i'm soo jealous. pssh. but YAY FOR BEING HOME NOW! WOO HOO!
and a good day to all...
Current Mood: excited
Current Music: DJ Sammy - California Dreamin'